If moving house teaches you one thing, it’s that you have too much stuff. It’s only when you have to carry all your belongings, every last one, into a new house that you realise you need to thin it out. Starting with some of the extraneous stuff in my studio/office, I’m clearing out some stuff. I started over on Instagram the other day and some of it’s already gone, but here’s what’s left. Instructions at the end for how to purchase! Please spread the word.
SOLD! 1. Big reel of vintage style “admit one” cinema tickets in mint green. I brought these back from USA a few years ago and never did anything with them. £10 for the lot including UK P&P. I’d rather not split these into smaller lots. SOLD! 2. 2 x 9cm diameter wooden cross stitch blanks. These are priced at £5 each, including UK P&P.
3. Wee sampler that I never did anything with – £6 inc UK P&P.
4. 15ft roll of cupcake ribbon, approx 1cm wide. £2 inc UK P&P.
5. This is two seperate lots – both are ecru/grey evenweave linen aida type fabric borders – one is 7cm wide and the bigger is 16cm wide. Both are approximately 1m long. £5 for the bigger and £3.50 for the smaller, both including UK P&P. (Specify which width you’d like). £8 for both.
SOLD! 6. Wee pair of folding mini scissors in a plastic case – £2 inc UK P&P.
7. Glue sticks – wrong size for my glue gun – new and unused. £2.50 including UKP&P.
8. Set of 10 Hello, my name is… stickers in red and white – £1.50 including UK P&P (I have more than one of these).
SOLD! 9. 1 pink 3″ flexihoop and 1 white flexihoop – both for £4 including UK P&P.
10. iSlice paper cutter – £2.25 including UK P&P. Unwrapped and new.
11. Set of 2 mini cross stitch aida keychains – £3.50 including UK P&P.
12. Approx 1m squared of sock monkey cotton fabric from reprodepot, few years back – £5 including UK P&P.
SOLD! 13. Pack of double-ended cross stitch and tapestry needles. I have opened the pack – couldn’t get to grips with them, personally. £1.50 including UK P&P. 14. 7.75cm x 5.75cm portrait wooden cross stitch blank with jump ring. £8 including UK P&P.
15. Sticky ric-rac strips approx 30cm long – £1.75 including UK P&P.
SOLD! 16. Set of 8 round plastic canvas blanks, approximately 4 inches in diameter – £2 including UK P&P.
17. Set of 36 skeins of craft thread for making friendship bracelets, macrame, crochet, embroidery. £2.50 including UK P&P.
SOLD! 18. Set of 8 square plastic canvas blanks – approximately 4inches square – £2 including UK P&P. SOLD! 19. Small “meet me at…” clock rubber stamp. Please excuse my hideous thumb in this photo. £2 including UK P&P.
20. 5m of red and white baker twine/butcher string/whatever you call it. £2 including UK P&P. Longer lengths are available, let me know.
21. Vintage style tape measures – I have 2 blue and 2 yellow. £1.50 each including UK P&P, or if you want all 4, you can have them for £4 including UK P&P.
22. 3 cotton tote bags – 2 black, 1 cream. I am not sure where these came from, but perfect for embroidering on. A bit crumpled. £5 including UK P&P for all 3.
23. 7.75cm x 5.75cm horizontal wooden cross stitch blank with jump ring. £8 including UK P&P.
24. Matroyshka deco tape £2.50 including UK P&P.
How To Purchase
Send an email to email@example.com stating the item number(s) you wish to purchase.
Once you receive confirmation from me that you can have it (to make sure of no duplicate sales!), send funds to same email address via Paypal.
Items will be dispatched by Second Class Royal Mail post shortly afterwards. Proof of posting will be retained. In the event of any missing items, I will provide you with the proof of postage for you to make a claim directly.
Contact me with any questions at the same email address.
Have at it! I’ll likely add more things at a later date. Spread the word far and wide.
2 thoughts on “Crafty Blog Sale”
Not sure if you still do these, but I need to know if you can provide ‘Set of 2 mini cross stitch aida keychains’ to the UK. If not, can you kindly advise where I can get these from please? Looking for a school project.
Sorry, I don’t have them anymore. I got them in a craft store in Bangkok.