As per Jo and Elaine …
- Claire needs some TOUGH LOVE!
- Claire Needs a Visit to the Bunny Planet
- Claire Needs Nine Innings to Win Opening NCAA Game
- Claire Needs Prayers From All of You She is Very Sick
- Claire needs to be inspired and feel the model’s personality.
- Claire wants to remember again when it all mattered
- Claire wants to win!
- Claire wants more people to share the American Dream of homeownership by helping aspiring homeowners break into the housing market.
- CLAIRE………WANTS TO GET WILD WITH YOU TONIGHT.
- Claire wants to sell their father’s house
- Claire likes the bumpy ride.
- Claire likes it too
- Claire likes to discover
- Claire likes to sleep on the bed
- Claire likes that Sammi is pragmatic and down-to-business.
- Claire hates Fat-free cream cheese
- Claire hates him.
- claire hates hannahs guts and thinks shes a TOTAL bitch lol!!!
- Claire hates Hollywood and despises the Hollywood society for its weakness for sensations and gossips
- Claire hates eating mushrooms and cannot understand other peoples obsessions, in her spare time she campaigns against fungus consumption.
To find yours, just go to Google and type yourname needs and see what comes up.
I’m Claire and I live near Glasgow, in Scotland. I have strong family ties to Cincinnati, too and regard it as my second home. If I had to describe myself in five words, it would be thus: Does. Not. Suffer. Fools. Gladly.
I’ve been cross stitching pretty much all my life, but professionally since 2005, first as Miso Funky, then as The Bellwether and now under my own name. I'm known for my witty, sarcastic and occasionally profane typographic designs. My work has been featured in The Sunday Times, The Guardian, Channel 4 and on BBC television as well as numerous media outlets across the globe. At one point, I was kind of a big deal but I mostly just dabble in it these days when I have time.
My website is a repositry of cross stitch charts, travel and food blogging and you'll find it at www.antibullshitleague.com.
I also love to travel and eat, ideally travelling somewhere great to eat something brilliant. I'm fascinated by social history, particularly the Victorians and will absolutely beat you hands down in a quiz about the Tudors. Dogs are LIFE.
I like being in water and have lots of ideas that will never see the light of day but would definitely be a winner on Dragon’s Den/Shark Tank. I love to give people gifts. I! also! overuse! exclamation! marks! sorry!
View All Posts
One thought on “What has Rod Stewart ever done except smoke too much?”